Wednesday, October 18, 2006

PAX63 continued

I've been working hard reviewing the recordings since yesterday and I have about 2-3 hours worth of recordings left to check. I don't expect to find much of interest on the remaining recordings but then again you never know.
The new one's I found are:

1400 KART Jerome ID
1460 KUTI Yakima WA
1460 WDDY Albany NY

I have somewhere in the vicinity of 35 reception reports at this stage. Just to be sure I will review all the recordings of the identified stations once again to make sure that the recordings are of good enough quality. After that I will know exactly how many reception reports I will send out. I have already sent one out and got it verified. 1700 XEPE Tecate BCN verified my reception report via email. My first and probably last mexican as my interest in mexicans is lukewarm at best.

No comments: