Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Not quite finished....

As I was going through my logbook I found a small note next to the date 4 October and frequency 760 KHz saying "Check this one". I had earlier missed it and when I listened to the recording I heard a spanish speaking station which I was unable to identify. I heard lots of "doble O" ,"noticias" and other stuff but could not make sense of it all.
Yet again HK came to the rescue. I sent the recording to him and after about 30 minutes the answer was in my mailbox. HK identified the station as WORA "Notiuno" Mayagüez PR. This was a really nice surprise and think that I almost overlooked it!
With this nice logging I close the books on PAX63. Now it is just the small matter of sending the reception reports. I'll post as soon as there is any progress.

No comments: