Monday, January 01, 2007

PAX68 & 1690 KFSG Roseville CA

Returned home from PAX68 a few hours ago. A good expedition and I managed to hear a few new one's. I would like to mention these:

600 WMT Cedar Rapids IA
710 KNUS Denver CO
730 CKDM Dauphin MB
1210 KHAT Laramie WY
1240 KTIX Pendleton OR
1240 KEJO Corvallis OR
1310 WIBA Madison WI
1690 KFSG Roseville CA

I have not checked any recordings yet, but will post as soon as I have anything to report.

The log from all the participants can be found at: http://www.furuogrund.se/pax/PAX/pax.htm

The last verification I received in 2006 was KFSG. One minute after I heard the station I received a .PDF-file(only a pre-view) with the verification! I bet you wonder how this is possible? Well, the explanation is simple. The CE of KFSG Mr. Len Harris has appointed Ove (OFL) to KFSG:s official Qsl-Manager in Scandinavia. Ove was at the Parka site at the same time as me and he presented me, as I said earlier, with a pre-view of the Qsl. I will receive a proper written answer in a couple of weeks time. If you wish to get in touch with Ove please visit his web site:

www.sm0pso.com

No comments: